Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Project Announcement: Kousoku Sentai Turboranger

Hello again!

So, I've been doing a bit of work this week on a few of the episodes from our new project.  It's a series that I've personally wanted to see subbed for a while. Kousoku Sentai Turboranger!

As of now, episode one is more or less complete, and episode two is about halfway there.  It'll be a few more days though until we begin to release the series to ensure that everything we bring to you will be of the highest possible quality.  We plan to release all 50 episodes of Turboranger--none of this release 4 episodes and then disappear stuff, who does that!  The special Super Sentai 10th Anniversary Special episode that came before the series has already been released by DeadFish Fansubs, so we're not going to waste our resources re-subbing that unless we change our minds later on in the series. 

I hope everyone is excited as I am about this project.  In addition, we're always looking for new members to join the team.  If you are interested in helping out in any way, check out our Recruitment page!

9 comments:

  1. I've also wanted to find this episodes

    please don't give up and do all the episodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news about the rest of the serie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "none of this release 4 episodes and then disappear stuff, who does that!"

    Apparently you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now.

      They only did two.

      Delete
    2. Haha, sorry about that... Now that the Toei DVDs are out I might slowly go through and do some episodes though if I have any free time... Re-releasing the two I did already with the higher-quality video and softsubs, and starting from the true episode 1.

      Delete
  4. I hope you'll do both MP4 hard and MKV soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate this shit. Why start if you're only gonna do a few? Who wants to get into a show, only to run out of subbed episodes? Like Kakuranger, for example- I STILL havent gotten to see the last few eps because nobody has bothered to sub them! I know, why not instead of starting a series you wont finish, why don't you finish a series someone else didn't finish!! That would be awesome!!! But it wont happen...

    ReplyDelete